- expansion joints;
earthquake protection devices.
Freyssinet Adria delivers end-to-end project support, from design through to completion:
- assistance with defining the structure's functional diagram;
- assistance with dynamic design (non-linear time series analysis);
- structural accessory design and sizing in accordance with the requirements of applicable standards;
- controlled manufacturing in Freyssinet's production centres;
- factory acceptance testing;
- on-site installation and fine-tuning according to actual temperature conditions.
Freyssinet Adria offers an end-to-end range of bearings designed to meet the working constraints of each structure.
All Freyssinet structural bearings meets the full requirements of EN1337.
Available type of structural bearings are:
- banded elastomeric bearings (all types A,B,C,D,E & F);
- pot bearings;
- spherical bearings;
- special solutions of bearings:
- TETRON CD bearings Sliding - Launching (used in incremental launching method of bridge construction);
- TETRON CD jacking bearings (adjustable bearings);
- bearing with integrated load measurement.
Earthquake protection devices and vibration dissipators are used for structural protection against:
- the influence of seismic forces (high acceleration, low number of cycles) - seismic devices;
- the influence of forced vibration - the effects of wind, or impact of walking pedestrian (small accelerations and high number of cycles) - vibration dampers.